Monday, November 18, 2013

Letter from Germany

I received a letter from Dr. Lehmann-Horn stating that they have received my blood and was able to extract my DNA. They issued a "family code" and that is the code I will use when I send them email or medical records. They want as many records as I can get my hands on. I will attempt to make the trip to Jackson soon (my next appointment isn't until March), if I can't get copies of my records via mail or internet. Sadly, I was told that some of the records were lost, but they should certainly have something on me.

Will keep everyone posted.

-KB

1 comment:

  1. Hay. I am coming from Germany and I suffer from same sickness as you. I meet Prof Dr. Lehmann-Horn as well. It would be nice to talk with you so if you want contact me over my gmail account that I am writing this comment from.
    Thanks and wish you and me to get healed one day.:-)

    ReplyDelete